Join Our Team!
Allied Health Professionals
Are you someone that provides healthcare services in the Warman or Saskatoon areas? Looking for a clinic to join for additional support and a multidisciplinary team approach?
Send us a message including: your desired hours, location (Warman, Saskatoon, or both!), your ideal client base, if you have a caseload you are wishing to bring, and if you are hoping for administrative support or are simply looking for a room to rent.
We work together as a team at Warman Physio. An individual that would be an asset to the team is looking for a work environment that is supportive, and family friendly. They have a strong desire for life-long learning, and ability to work independently as well as part of a team. We are grateful to have the ability to work with a registered social workers, SLP, fitness instructor, physiotherapists and massage therapists in our Warman location. We would love to develop a team at the Saskatoon location as well.
Applicants should be in good standing with the regulatory body, have their appropriate licensure, and have completed the education for the position they are requesting.
Various compensation options available including annual education allowances. Contracts are set-up as independent contractors.
Please provide your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious what some of the caseload may look like?
- Private practice
- Primary care
- Insured files (Workers compensation and MVA)
- Direct billing available
- Orthopedic & Pelvic Health (given certifications)
- Infant & pediatric orthopedic care
- Pediatric Pelvic Health (given certifications)
- File management & report writing (compensation available)
- Multidisciplinary setting and interactions
- Not seeing what you are looking for? Ask us for an interview and we will go through any questions you have!